Our services A-Z
- The first floor of our hotel has a room for disabled guests with a wheelchair-accessible shower, equipped with handrails and a special washbasin. The service and public areas of the building are accessible by self-propelled wheelchair or with assistance, with lifts and accessible routes.
- The rooms are equipped with individually adjustable air conditioning, with a control panel on the wall allowing you to set the level to your taste. It will still work when the room is not powered. The public areas of the hotel are air-conditioned.
Arrival / Departure
- The room is available from 14:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00 on the day of departure. Early arrival or extension of the check-in time and rates are available at reception. You can settle your bill the morning of departure or the evening before to avoid queuing.
- Erste ATM 7621, Pécs, Rákóczi út 62.
- Cot, bed linen, high chair, small bath, kettle provided on request.
- Bathrobes can be requested at the reception for a fee. Please leave your bathrobe in your room on departure!
- Single bed: 90*200cm
- Double bed: 180*200cm
- Available for a fee during reception opening hours.
Breakfast A’la Carte
- Ask for our breakfast A’la Carte menu at the reception with room service for a fee.
- A buffet breakfast is served every day between 7:00 and 10:00.
- Coffee is available in our designated area, where you can also enjoy a coffee or other beverage. Please contact reception if you require this.
Cancellation condition for groups
- No cancellation fee 1 month before arrival
Cancellation within 21-29 days: 10% of the booked accommodation will be charged as a penalty,
Cancellation within 7-20 days: 50% of the booked accommodation will be charged as a penalty,
Cancellation within 2-6 days: 75% of the booked accommodation as a penalty, in case of cancellation within 1-0 days or no show, 100% of the ordered services as a penalty.
Cancellation condition private
- You are free to cancel or modify your reservation up to 1 day before the arrival date (at the prices valid at the time of modification), after which the fee is 100% of the reservation amount. The deposit paid or the card details provided at the time of booking may be used to cover the penalty in the event of late cancellation.
- An extra chair is available in the bathroom upon request. Please inform the reception desk of your request.
Change of bed linen
- Bed linen is automatically changed once a week. Daily change is possible on request. This costs Fto 3 000 HUF per bed linen set or not. Please contact reception to request this service.
- If you have a special request in addition to the daily cleaning, please use the “Cleaning please” sign or contact the reception.
- The dispenser in the bathrooms, located at the basins and bathtubs, contains products for use as soap, shower gel and shampoo.
Razors, toothbrushes and toothpaste are also available at reception.
- If you need an adapter or a cable to charge your device, please let the reception know.
- In case of departure before 7:00 a.m., a cold pack will be provided free of charge in place of breakfast, based on your previous day’s order. Please make your request at reception no later than 19:00 the day before departure.
- We have an air-conditioned conference room with a maximum capacity of 55 people. The room is equipped with a projector, screen, flipchart, etc.
- The hotel rooms are cleaned every day during the stay of our guests. If you would like to ensure your rest or do not wish to take advantage of the daily room cleaning and bed linen change, please use the “Do Not Disturb” sign. Extra pillow is available on request. Please contact the reception!
Dining chair for kids
- Free of charge in our restaurant.
Emergency phone numbers in Hungary
- Ambulance: 104
- Fire brigade: 105
- Police: 107
- General: 112
- As a new environmentally friendly solution, the invoice issued from the hotel front office system will be sent immediately to the guest’s e-mail inbox. In addition to electronic transmission, it is still possible to receive the traditional paper version on paper.
- The power supply is 220 volts – please insert your room card into the card slot next to the door to activate the power supply to the room. A free socket is provided in the room and also directly next to the bed.
- Kettle and microwave are available during your stay.
- To make an outgoing call, lift the handset and, after pressing the 0 key, dial the number you wish to call from the top of the handset.
- Please check the map on the door for the location of the emergency exits. In the corridor, there are green illuminated signs indicating the shortest route to the emergency exits. If you notice a fire, please call Reception on extension 9. Fire extinguishers are clearly marked on each floor. Do not use the lifts! Use the fire stairs to get to the ground floor and from there to the street!
- Free of charge for our guests during reception opening hours. Use of the equipment is at your own risk.
- Please indicate your request to our breakfast colleague
Garage (underground garage)
- This service is available for a fee, and you can enter and exit our underground garage by paying the parking fee. We kindly ask our guests to park their cars in the spaces provided. Please contact the reception desk to register!
Guest receptions and reviews
- Our hotel’s credo is to serve the needs of our guests to the fullest. If you are dissatisfied with any of our services, please contact the staff or manager of the relevant department immediately or report the problem at reception.
You can make your comments in person, in your room or at the reception desk, to help us in our work. You can also share your experiences with others in our guestbook on our website.
- All rooms in the hotel are equipped with hairdryers.
- Free wireless internet access (wi-fi) is available in our rooms and common areas. Wi-fi code:hotelwpa
- An iron and a rack are provided free of charge upon request. Between 6am and 2pm, you will receive your ironed garment within 1 hour.
- This opens the door to the guest rooms. This card is also used to control the power supply in the room, from arrival to 11:00 on the day of departure.
Please take your key card with you inside the hotel units to prove that you are a guest of the hotel. The key cards must be handed in at the reception upon departure, otherwise you will be charged 2.000 HUF/card!
- Our Digibox allows you to book your room outside reception opening hours. We need the guest’s telephone number. For more information, please contact reception or one of our contact numbers.
- On request and depending on capacity, late check-out is possible for a fee
- You can drop off your clothes for washing and ironing in the laundry bag placed in the room at the reception of our hotel. If you drop it off before 1 p.m., clean clothes will be returned to the room within 24 hours. You can find out about the prices from the laundry list in the room closet.
Lost and found items
- If you lose anything during your stay, please contact reception. Likewise, please inform reception if you find anything. Lost property left in the hotel room or in the building will be inventoried and kept for 1 year. During this period
We can post them on request within this period at the official postal rates.
- The service can be requested at the reception free of charge and can be ordered during the opening hours of the reception.
- Please ask at reception for luggage storage information
Luggage/suitcase storage in the room
- Luggage storage is available in the room.
- Please ask at the reception for information about opening hours and times of appointments! Our staff will be happy to help you.
- A minibar is provided in each room with a price list. The price of all consumed items will be charged to your account based on a daily cleaning check. On the day of your departure, please notify the reception desk of the last daily consumption.
- If you would like to book a room for your next stay, please contact reception or visit our website www.hotelsopianae.hu, where you can book directly online, in addition to our package offers.
- Breakfast: 7:00 – 10:00
- Fitness room: during reception opening hours
- Sauna: during reception opening hours
The saunas are open half an hour after opening and can be used until half an hour before closing time.
- Payment in cash is possible with Hungarian Forint, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, OTP, MKB and K&H SzÉP cards are also accepted.
- Parking is available in the courtyard of the hotel or in one of our car parks. Parking space must be reserved in advance. A limited number of spaces are available. Charge 3 000 HUF / car / night
- The hotel can accommodate only house-trained dogs and cats with a “health book” for an extra service charge. For public health reasons, pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant.
- Reception: 9
- Our front office staff is at your disposal during opening hours. You can reach us by pressing 9 on the room phone.
- Safe deposit boxes at reception for safekeeping purposes. The key to the safe is given to the guest at their own risk. Completion of a form is obligatory.
- Valuables can be stored in a safe at reception. The key is given to the guest at their own risk.
- During reception opening hours for an extra fee.
Self-check in service
- In case of arrival after 19:00, please enter the opening code in the panel labeled “check-in” at the back entrance: xxxx
After entering, the cabinet on the wall on the right hand side can be opened with the same code. In your drawer, you will find your room key card, with the room number on it, and a red chip, which you can use to navigate through the back door. The unlock code will then become invalid. The red chip must be touched to the dial labeled “chip” on the outside wall next to the back door to open the door.
- If you need a sewing kit, please ask our receptionist.
- An automatic shoe shine and polishing machine is available in the lobby and upstairs. A shoe shine kit is available at reception for a fee.
- Can be asked for an extra fee.
- In accordance with the amendment of Act XLII of 1999 on the protection of non-smokers, smoking in enclosed spaces is strictly prohibited from 1 April 2012, so please refrain from smoking in hotel rooms. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas of the hotel.
- Please note that smoke detectors have been installed in the hotel rooms to alert the reception in case of smoke. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoke, a charge of 10.000,- HUF will be made for the room in question! In the event of a fire brigade being alerted and called out, the guest will be fully responsible for the amount invoiced.
- A spare cushion is available on request. Please contact the reception!
- Please contact reception for taxi bookings
- Please report any technical problems in your room or on the hotel premises to reception.
- To call between rooms, please enter the room number.
- Can be found in the room. Please leave towels in the room on departure. If you need to change towels, please drop them on the floor. A towel left hanging on the towel rack means “No change please!”
- If you need photocopies, please contact reception! This service is available at an extra charge. If you need to scan your documents, the front office staff will be happy to assist you free of charge.
- Please contact reception to request an umbrella.
- Please contact reception if you require a telephone wake-up call.
- Please contact the reception on request.
- You can leave your laundry for washing and ironing in the laundry bag provided in your room at the reception. For prices, please ask at reception for the price list. An iron and a rack are available free of charge on request.
- Pencil and notepad can be found in the room.